23 May, 2006

SORRY (Illustration Friday)


Sorry

Shakespeare's muse has appeared
And he looks a little weird.

"Behold! I am your literary muse
Taking care not to hit your shoes
I'm sorry if I startle thee
I do not have a lavatory
But I'm dispensing all the clues."


Colour pencil drawing then PhotoShop. Thank you to the ghost who constructed the motions very patiently.

"The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Roberta Flack.

Click 'play' to hear sound and/or 'link' to enlarge image in new window.

10 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

So that's what is meant by the muse hitting one...

9:50 am  
Blogger modroom said...

Caroline.. you've got it!

10:34 am  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Dispensing all the clues? Are the 3 strange orange things at the bottom right the clues? Mwhahahahaha! My! It's Cookie with a moustache and a pipe!

2:31 pm  
Blogger carla said...

His clues seem to come in trimeter! Rather a-muse-ing, sirrah!

3:44 pm  
Blogger Jaimie said...

beautiful and whimsical. I love your colors and your style

11:47 pm  
Blogger Janet said...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHahahahaH

11:50 pm  
Blogger Twisselman said...

Hope he doesn't put that in his pipe and smoke it. Dig the hat.

4:31 am  
Blogger modroom said...

MerlinPrincesse.. I can't say, only Shakespeare and his friend know the answer to that. There is a similarity to Cookie though.

Carla.. it's a literary litany of little logs!

Jaimie.. thanks for that.

Janet.. I think (?) that was the desired effect!!

Twisselman.. when needs must! It's technically a hat from the future, along with the pipe probably.

3:47 pm  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

AWWWW! Love that little moovie of yours.....And Roberta Flack is a very good choice! :)))))

3:51 am  
Blogger TheTart said...

Wow, speechless! Really nice & electically romantic.

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

2:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home