24 December, 2005

Buzz Blobz

Hello. This is a silkscreen print I've dug out which has now become a kind of Christmas card for those who have paid a visit here, especially for the weird and wonderful beings who participate in IlIustration Friday. Some of you leave me even weirder and wonderfuller comments. I'm glad the wind blew me towards I F World because it's full of wind and is occupied by people full of wind. The Wind of Life, blowing wonderous art and other things from themselves.
Season's Greetings to you all and Get Stuffed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hellcat said...

Hello DePlume, I don't have wind, it was vomited out and was the Turkey's fault. Besides, you were sucked in, not blown out! Get stuffed on Christmas Day };-}

6:27 am  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing us blobs of your brain. I feel so good now :) Enjoy Boxing Day, or is this the result?

6:30 am  
Blogger Catnapping said...

great textures. and a gorgeous deep green you've chosen.

i'm in mind of pomegranates and walnuts.

a perfect choice for winter.

8:36 am  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Thanks for this nice Christmas Card. But... do you mean that our brain (we people of I F) is full of wind...MMMMMMMM ???

6:48 pm  
Blogger The Unknown said...

I just broke wind. Nice brain blobs love.
love

9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home