18 December, 2005

Weirdest Habits


I have been infected by Hellcat, aka Hubcap, for 5 Weird Habits. I hav'nt learnt to give names click-ability yet that's why I don't do it. The following 5 things don't necessarily fit the criterea of habits or weird but it's the closest I could get.

*ON* This dos'nt happen any more, but before falling asleep I would get a weird feeling which I can't describe. The best I can do is say it felt like all the tiniest things became massive like planets and the huge things became tiny, and I could feel all this happening inside me.

*DOEZ* Is listening to Hellcat's song twice a habit? I hav'nt got to the end but it's got a nice beat.

*TRAYEZ* A few years ago I decided to stir tea, coffee etc clockwise.

*QUANTRO* Every time I play this song I love it still, it's the instrumental title track from 'Ogden's Nut Gone Flake" by The Small Faces.

*SANK* I have developed a choreographed accompaniment to "Wild Is The Wind" by David Bowie when drunk. Instead of the mouth/ tongue combination of blowing a Raspberry Tart, I opt for the mouth to arm method. It offers a wider range of sounds and has an unpredictable element. At the end of the line "I hear the sound of mandolins" there is just enough time to leave a pause before emitting two short sharp powerful blasts from my varied repetoire. And so on. I find this can be hysterically funny under the right circumstances and is best done alone. I don't know what the neighbours think.

I'm not infecting anyone with this virus because there's a lot of it about, but I should do if I've done this bit I know. The above image is an a/p Drypoint print via a bit of Photoshop.

10 Comments:

Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Nice drawing! Lots of laughs! You ARE strange, Mushroom!!!! Weird? Bizarre? Crazy? Damn, I don't have a fifth one......:o)

9:58 pm  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

I’ve had that exact feeling before I know exactly what you’re talking about! It’s really hard to explain to people but once you start most people know what you’re talking about. I’ve had it when I’ve been sick or drunk mostly but also the strangest times have been when I feel completely normal. The best way I can describe it is like being crushed by this huge enormous ball of indefinable size. Or other times the space between my head and the ceiling feels like infinity. But it's that whole big/small thing. Maybe I should be locked up?

Also check out this post on digital drypoints
http://awcomix.blogspot.com/2006/01/art-stuff.html

Also the hyper links you refer to can be done by typing insert name here but minus anyspaces, as it will not let me post a proper link

9:59 pm  
Blogger Hellcat said...

MWAHAHAHAHAA W.E.I.R.D!!!!!

10:48 pm  
Blogger Anonymous said...

*ON* The trick to get this back again before falling asleep is to look beyond the electric looking sparks. There are many interesting entities waiting for you there.

*DOEZ* Yes.

*TRAYEZ* That isn't weird. That is changing from weird to normal. Go back the other way!

*QUANTRO* Work out how to insert links and I'll be back to experience more weirdness.

*SANK* Loving the song is normal but choreographing an arm/mouth or visa versa instrument to it IS weird! When you have a handle on posting sound files would like to hear this VERY WEIRD BEHAVIOUR!

Look HERE for info on which button to press to insert ‘link’.

10:54 pm  
Blogger Anonymous said...

P.S Your drypoint isn't weird enough ... that's Peter, Paul and Mary looking mighty fine :)

10:56 pm  
Blogger Hellcat said...

MWAHAHA THAT was Weird look HERE for info on which button to press to insert ‘link’!!! };-}

11:02 pm  
Blogger modroom said...

Hello all the above. Thanks for your thoughts and the links of information! It might be a day or to before I get my little head round it, but once I have I'll be right into it all. Until then no blue words from me. I will share my "Nut Gone," but the song itself is'nt weird it's how I can still like it as much. "Willllld is the winnnnnnd.." Jesus Mary Joseph!
....::::: )

11:33 pm  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Oups... I just realized that I have Number 1 too......;o)

12:12 am  
Blogger Hellcat said...

I like my trio better!

12:45 am  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Carla's Conjured Cats and Hellcat's Hit Home! Carla's Conjured Cats and Hellcat's Hit Home! Carla's Conjured Cats and Hellcat's Hit Home! MWAHAHAHAAAAA Feeling better already };-}

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home