07 November, 2006

Circular Villas

Cordillac Chac...

"While perambulating with an hour
I went around the bend
And found an electric cauliflower
That became my friend."

Electric Cauliflower...

"Pick me up and take me home
I can sing and I can dance
And you'll never be alone
Sailing in a secret trance."

Raven Eleven...

"With my hands I eye upon
The open windows of the mind
Of a person who has come
Into a portal I defined."

Holo Welly...

"I am in a street of green
('Green Street' is the name)
I wander where I've been
(Or from whence I came!)"


Colour pencil drawing and Photoshop filters.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poetry and visions are like electric cauliflower music!

4:01 am  
Blogger modroom said...

Not a lot of people know that!

6:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm special &)

7:31 am  
Blogger modroom said...

You're Pretendersing I think.

9:57 pm  
Blogger paulathedrummer said...

It is true and also quite wonderful.
Your artistic creativity must come from the same planet as us.

5:29 pm  
Blogger Anonymous said...

It's an electric cauliflower Modroom!!!!

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home