21 March, 2006

In The House Of Nicky Nacky Noo


When you wander in your soul
And you think there's just a hole
When things go wrong
And there's no song
When you think there's no control..

Find the house of simple name
In this realm of joy and pain
With our intensions
And karmic dimensions
In and out become the same.

Perhaps there's one thing that is true
And it's shared with me and you
We all begin
From within
The House Of Nicky Nacky Noo.



Colour pencil drawing collaged with a Klimt in the middle, then Photoshop.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Shaffner said...

you made my day!

I just wish the peeREZident of the United States was a homosapien, or at least a primate...

well, he is a CHIMP...

7:01 pm  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

I love that poetry my dear! Now you made me cry! YOU'RE GOOD!

4:38 am  
Blogger modroom said...

Basketbowl.. thanks. Well Blair is'nt much better at dealing with things, the way Hans Blix and the UN were treated finished it for me with that approach. Where are the wise in politics!?

MerlinPrincesse.. glad you like.. hope it was good crying anyway!

...:::::o

11:21 am  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Yes it was... And the wisest DON'T do politics... :)))

4:06 pm  
Blogger modroom said...

MerlinPronto.. glad it was good. Peter Ustinov was on telly once when I was a kid and said the wise don't enter politics, and he was definitely right!

12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home