26 January, 2006

Cat Shadarack


While thinking in his tree
Henry's naked suddenly
"Behold this cat
With my Top Hat
He's putting on the stylee."

"Give it back
Ginger cat!"
Terry shouted
Potato mounted
"Or I will attack!"

"Put a sock in it bird-brain
For Shadarack is my name
It's just a trick
And very quick
But potatoes are insane."

"Put it in belly to make you strong
But do not shake it with a prong"
Cried Henry like a freak.
"Take wing and shut your beak
I am Terry and I'm very flippin' wrong!"

Colour pencils and Photoshop.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Oh dear ... afraid of next episode ...

6:24 am  
Blogger Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:26 am  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Flippin WRONG, flippin WRONG! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

6:26 am  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

The attack of the potatos? You are strange...But so are we! Hope the potato will survive!

4:01 pm  
Blogger modroom said...

Flippin' flamin' freakin' WRONG.

Stange potato
Where will you know?

....:::o

11:16 pm  
Blogger merlinprincesse said...

Potato is a French name for birdies... (teehee)... :o)

12:40 am  
Blogger Paul said...

Interesting cat, I like the hat! I have cats (big ones and small ones) on my animal blogs.

3:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home